HOME BUYERS AND HOME SELLERS INSPECTION:
Whether you are buying or selling a home, a professional home inspection provides you with a clear and unbiased evaluation of the physical condition of the home in order to make a well-informed decision and an opportunity to address any issues the home may have.
Our detailed home inspections include the following potential problem areas and more:
- Foundation: Including All Accessible Crawlspaces
- Roofing: Chimneys, Exhausts, and Sky Lights
- Exterior: Gutters/Downspouts, Fascia, Grading, Wall Surfaces, Porches/Decks
- Structure: Footings, Foundations, Walls, Floor Sills, Beams and Joists
- Heating and Cooling Systems: Distribution and Plumbing
- Insulation: Including Attics, Walls, Windows, and Basements
- Interior: Floors, Walls, Ceilings, Stairs, and Fixtures
- Plumbing: Supply, Drain Pipes, and All Fixtures
- Electrical: Distribution Panels, Sub Panels, Wiring, and GFCI
Every year we help clients save thousands of dollars by finding and exposing conditions that can seriously threaten property value, and even more significant, the safety of the occupants.
You’ll have piece of mind, knowing that an experienced professional home inspector has examined every component of your home. Our job is to objectively evaluate the condition of the home and to look out for your best interests. A thorough, detailed, clearly written report and well illustrated with crisp color photos will point out any problem areas.